Kirmington Dene offers boutique accommodation on the wild south coast of New Zealand. Our modern house, a custom-built bed and breakfast, is the perfect home away from home. We offer you the luxury of the latest in modern facilities, set in a rugged, rural landscape.
We welcome you to our home with a complementary morning or afternoon tea on your arrival. Relax with a specially blended local tea or freshly brewed coffee and home baked scones or muffins. Experience a taste of what culinary delights are yet to come! We have a fabulous gourmet dinner menu and we offer a delicious breakfast - the perfect start to your day.
Kirmington Dene is a working, family-owned sheep, beef and dairy-grazing farm. Guests at our bed and breakfast accommodation are welcome to enjoy a farm tour on our ruggedly unique south coast property. Here, there is nothing between you and Antarctica but miles of wild southern ocean.
We enjoy sharing our beautiful home with our guests and are proud of this wonderful place, a special part of New Zealand and its rich history, with its unspoiled scenery and friendly, down-to-earth people.
At Kirmington Dene's bed and breakfast accommodation we have two modern rooms:
- One super king bedroom with private ensuite bathroom
- One king bedroom with private ensuite bathroom
- Both are wheelchair accessible rooms
- Complementary pre-dinner drinks
- Gourmet dinner menu with local wines from Central Otago
- Farm-style cooked or continental breakfast
- Stunning views
- Rates from $350.00 to $450.00 (per night per room max 2 people)
Dinner Bed and Breakfast with pre dinner drinks and nibbles