We have two large, private rooms, purpose-built for an exclusive vacation. Both rooms have uninterrupted views of New Zealand’s stunning scenery.
Outdoorswith awesome views
- luxurious ensuite bathrooms, with a bath and a shower
- under floor heating for added comfort and luxury
- TV, Sky or Freeview
- wireless internet
- separate entrances
- tea and coffee in rooms
- separate guest lounge with TV, DVD player and computer
- outdoor patio area
- laundry facilities
- fluffy robes and slippers
- organic New Zealand toiletries
- hair dryer
- wardrobes and/or drawer storage
- main lounge with a large open fire and scenic views
Kirmington Dene offers a choice of menus to suit. For those who would prefer a more laid back and relaxed stay, choose from venison steaks on the barbecue, or a Southland family farm menu, which could include fresh farm lamb roasts and delicious comforting puddings.
For the more gourmet taste buds, we have a selection of mains, including fresh smoked salmon or roasted whole beef fillet. We pride ourselves on sourcing the best local produce, whether it be seasonal whitebait, salmon, fresh blue cod or vegetables.
Our pizza oven can be fired up on request – have fun building your own pizza or just sit back and enjoy the ambience of the pizza ovens fire while your pizza is made for you.